Tuesday, February 28

Stop for a Minute

Where I work, we have an old semi trailer. We use it to store tables, chairs, and scaffolding. It's a nice place to sit during one's break.
On the inside of the trailer, written in what appears to be chalk, are the following inscriptions:
"Love is haven. Haven is love."
Below that, "Love is nothing."

And very faintly, just above the last line, is written in capital letters, "I just want someone to love me."

Interspersed throughout the interior of the trailer are various drawings of what appear to be birds sitting in nests. The birds are crude, with gargantuan eyes and simple wings. One of the birds is smiling.

It makes me feel very odd every time I see these.
Click this shit!

2 Bullshit Responses:

Anonymous Anonymous left the following bullshit...

:]

Good recital, Face...also good entry. Short and interesting. Let's have pizza?

7:41 PM  
Blogger The Angry Drunken Irishman left the following bullshit...

Si quieres. Llama me.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home