Saturday, August 6

I hate hypocritical whores

Here's an actual transcript of a phone message I got about a week ago:
"Hi, Austin. this is Felicia, I'm Sandy's friend. Sandy and I are nice and boozed up right now, so you need to drive your ass to [town], 'cuz we're ready for a threesome. If you're interested, give us a call back (voice in background says "Leave your number"). [Girl leaves phone number]. Have a great day. [Wolf whistle in background]."
This call came at 5:15 in the morning. I had to be at work at 7:30, so I didn't get to my phone in time and had to satisfy myself with that message. Oh well, it's not like I've never had group sex before.
Tonight I called Sandy because I was bored and was looking for someone to hang out with. She immediately handed the phone off to Felicia, who then said, "Look, Austin, Sandy has a boyfriend and I'm gay, so there's no way in hell you're going to get a threesome."
Oh really? Then why the fuck did you call me at 5:15 in the goddam morning, you rugmunching cockstroke?
It's bullshit like this that makes me absolutely loathe the female sex. Look, if you don't want to feel like a whore, then don't act like one. Don't pull this shit where you beg for my cock and then act all indignant the next time you see me; stop this "you're just using me for sex" horseshit and show some fucking accountability for your slutty actions. Yes, I'm a guy. That doesn't mean I'm always trying to fuck you. In fact, Felicia, I've never met you. I think you're the one who has issues with flagrant promiscuity here; I'm not trying to get into your crab shack. You called me. Piss off and go kill yourself, you fucking lesbian wank.
And for those of you girls who have boyfriends and like to fuck around on the side.....

Call me.
Click this shit!

0 Bullshit Responses:

Post a Comment

<< Home