Saturday, June 11

I have the greatest friends ever

A couple of my friends went to Europe during May to gallavant around and do the whole "we just graduated from college" thing. Before they left, I told them that, as a personal favor to me, they should pee on something famous. Upon waking from a nap today I found the following message on my computer:

[My friend]: "So, before we left, you sent [my boyfriend] and i on a mission: we needed to pee on something famous. [My boyfriend] took care of this with a vengence. he peed on the grad palace in paris. and i puked on the louvre and peed on the streets of venice. mission accomplished."

Hats off to these two for a job well done.
Click this shit!

3 Bullshit Responses:

Anonymous Anonymous left the following bullshit...

Did you get that shit-for-brains? You stupid, boring American twat who clearly can't get a shag - has never had one - and desperately wants to seem "interesting" by making himself appear as the hard-drinking outraged "Irishman". Oh yes, yes, what a zany character you are! Pass philosophy 101 yet did we? What a poor dumb cunt you are shithead. Take a tip, instead of spending mummy and daddy's upper middle-class money on a web site, use it to go and get your tiny uncircumsised dick sucked ... then all your nasty problems will fade away. Shithead.

7:19 AM  
Blogger The Angry Drunken Irishman left the following bullshit...

Fucking eloquent, you posing asshole. I'll fucking outdrink, outwrite, and outscrew your faggoty ass any fucking day of the week. I've never used my parents' money for anything and I've never had to pay to get my cock sucked. Go fuck yourself, you worthless piece of shit. And stop pretending to be European...I know where this IP address originated from, and it's not Europe. Fucking eat my cock, asshole. You have a problem with me, we'll fucking take it outside like men. You wanna fucking say shit about me, then leave me your real name instead of posting anonymously. Pussy. At least I have enough balls to leave identifying information when I post. You fucking faggot cocksucking pussy.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Le chameau insatiable left the following bullshit...

I get to better my vocabulary around here ! You indeed have faithful friends. Met a guy once who got kicked out fo china for showing his butt (and having someone take a picture of it) in a front of a chinese flag. So you see real democracy is to be able to pee/puke on any official landmark without getting trouble for it.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home