Friday, April 1

Don't call me Caucasian and I won't call you Sudanese


-This is what Caucasia looks like-



I'm not from there. None of my ancestors came from there. They came from Europe. I'm not Caucasian.
The next person to call me Caucasian will get punched. The next application I have to fill out that asks me my ethnicity (which is bullshit, because ethnicity should not make a difference on any application for anything) will receive a big checkmark in the "Other" box, followed by a "Euro-American" in the blank provided. I hate being called Caucasian. I'm white. I'm boring. Stop trying to spice it up and make it sound exotic. If you want to be exotic, go sleep with a Mexican.
Saying that all white people are "Caucasian" is like saying that all black people come from the Sudan, or that all yellow people come from Okinawa. Of course they don't. People come from all over. I'm white. Call me white. I don't expect you to know that I have an Irish-German ancestry, and I don't care to guess that you're Norwegian. If you're Norwegian, fine; I'm still calling you white, because you and I both know that a) we're not Caucasian people, and b) you don't know where the hell Caucasia is.
Why did we even start calling ourselves Caucasian? Because white people suck. Every other ethnicity has these cool names, like "Afro-American" or "Indigenous American", and we get stuck calling ourselves "Euro-mutt colonialist marauders". Can't we just accept who we are and be happy with it? No. We have to make up some bullshit term like "Caucasian" and call ourselves that. Who the hell cares? People should just look at themselves, say "Hm, I'm white, I can't dance, I have a tiny penis, and I'm an asshole" and be happy about it. There's no need to make up terms for ourselves. They should accept their white heritage.

Then they should appropriate or obliterate someone else's culture, because that's what being white is all about. White people suck.
Click this shit!

7 Bullshit Responses:

Blogger Nilu left the following bullshit...

LOL!!

that was freakin hilarious.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous left the following bullshit...

Saying that all white people are "Caucasian" is like saying that all black people come from the Sudan, or that all yellow people come from Okinawa.

...don't be stupid, austin.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Sexy Karen left the following bullshit...

Yes, white people can't dance. But their penises aren't necessarily tiny.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous left the following bullshit...

Umm, the idea is that the people who went on to be Europeans originally came over the Caucus Mountains in Russia, not that we're all from Caucasia.

10:20 PM  
Blogger bulb left the following bullshit...

You have a tiny penis? My God, poor boy.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous left the following bullshit...

WELL SAID!!!

sincerely,

another white (who can dance btw :)

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous left the following bullshit...

Of course all white people have miniscule penises. I am white and my penis is a mere 18 inches long.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home