Monday, March 21

A Quick Rant

Hilary Duff has man arms. My roommate is watching "Raise Your Voice", and I can't get over the fact that this bitch could probably kick my ass. Hilary Duff? More like, Hilary BUFF. Hopefully she'll grow into her man body and it won't look so awkward on her. Of course, that'll mean she's eight feet tall, but still. I'm sure that lonely men who are far older than she will still be in love with her, even when she grows out of her Nabokovian nymphet-hood. . . although I can't really classify her as a nymphet. Maybe as more of a Yeti. Seriously, she is not really hot. She kind of looks like a bitch. Maybe a bitch leaning towards hot, but I've never been able to be attracted to women who look like bitches. I just look at them and think, damn, she looks like a real bitch. And you know it's true, because the only reason that they look like a bitch is thattheir face has been pulled into a perpetual Mask of Scorn and Bitchitude. I hate looking at women who look like bitches. I want to give it to them in the ass so they have something to be pissed about. Stupid bitches.
What was I talking about? Oh yeah, Hilary Duff. Fucking no-talent bitch. "Raise Your Voice" is easily the worst movie ever. They throw around terms like "atonal" and "counterpoint" like this music school she's going to is some sort of bastion of prestige (for those of you who haven't seen the movie, here's a rundown - Hilary goes to a music school, despite her father's wishes. Creepy brother films her in the bathroom singing along to a tape, aunt is an alcoholic, everyone learns a Valuable Lesson at the end and breaks into spontaneous pop song about the walls comin' a-tumblin' down). Hilary Buff can't sing. I watched the outtakes and deleted scenes, and she sucks. She lip-syncs worse than Ashlee Simpson - yet another ugly no-talent waste of matter - and she isn't even hot enough to warrant my attention for the full duration of the movie. I hate Hilary Duff. Hilary Duff = suck.
I also hate bitches.

(NOTE: I'll eventually get around to publishing shit about spring break and choir tour, but for now, be patient and get a life)
Click this shit!

1 Bullshit Responses:

Blogger Scary Izzle left the following bullshit...

You know I am in love with Hilary Duff and will therefore stand in defiance of your propaganda. You son of a bitch.

Love,
Scary Izzle.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home